Investment Assurance Program
At IPexpert, we understand the importance of ensuring the value of your investment. When you embark on your certification path, you can rest assured that IPexpert will be your partner along the way!
Coverage Related to Products
As a valued IPexpert customer, you are entitled to the following benefits related to our products:
As you begin working through your IPexpert materials, we are confident you will be extremely pleased with the content. Our renowned team of instructors developed a methodology for teaching engineers complex technologies in a structured manner that maximises understanding during each study session.
From the accuracy and thoroughness of the material to the flow from topic to topic, our years of product refinement are evident throughout. That said, because we are constantly striving to improve, our instructors may revise the materials you purchase. Whether the wording of a single question is changed or an entire section is replaced, you will receive online access to the revised material at no charge.
All purchases (self-study and vRack sessions) are final, refunds are not permitted. Also, updates are not provided once the client if he / she has passed the certification associated with the products purchased.
Products can not be resold. Each product is individually licensed to the original purchaser.
Coverage Related to Courses
The following details address your benefits related to IPexpert courses:
IPexpert courses are widely recognised as the ultimate experience for students that are serious about passing their certification exam. Our renowned instructors are not only experts of the subject matter, but also are talented presenters. They understand how to transfer their breadth of knowledge in the classroom setting with a compressed, time-efficient structure. To be sure, the courses are intended to fully prepare you for your exam.
- To be determined (TBD) registrations are often requested when there is a promotion or special pricing available. These TBD registrations must be paid in full within 30 days of purchase. Payment plans are not accepted for TBD students. If purchase is initiated by purchase order, countdown begins at the date full payment is received.
- TBD registrations are non-refundable. In-store credit (for the paid amount) will be issued if the TBD course is cancelled within the 12 month window
- Classes must be scheduled and taken within twelve (12) months from purchase date. If the class has not been scheduled or taken by the beginning of the following month, the registration will be forfeit.
- Rescheduling will be limited to two (2) additional times during that twelve (6) month period with the class date no more than three (3) months from the current date.
- Students are subject to rescheduling fees and course policies as outlined on the Course Registration Form.
- If student registers and confirms a class date, registration cannot be converted to a TBD registration again at any time, the rescheduling policy must be followed.
- All sales are final. Refunds are not permitted.
- IPexpert courses are in high-demand and reach their seating capacity well in advance. Allowed retake seats are limited in each class, so contact your Training Advisor promptly to learn about available dates and locations.
- Retake seats include full access to your own dedicated pod of equipment, just like your first time through the class!
*If the original class was sold at a discount, the difference between the list price and the price paid will have to be paid in full prior to sitting the retake seat at the boot camp.
The above-stated details are governed by the following programme policies:
- The lifetime of your Investment Assurance Programme coverage correlates to the exam version in effect at the time of your purchase. When a new version of the certification exam you are pursuing becomes effective and enforced, you will be offered a discounted upgrade path to purchase training solutions correlated to the new exam version.
- Coverage is valid for products and courses directly purchased from and delivered by IPexpert. Training products and courses purchased through or delivered by third parties and partners of IPexpert may be governed by separate policies set forth by the third party vendor.
- Coverage is valid for training purchased at full retail pricing. Coverage may not be applicable with sale prices, negotiated volume discounts, promotional giveaways, free samples or other non-standard pricing scenarios.
- Credit towards other products / services will be allowed assuming self-study material initially purchased not been opened or accessed-----no exceptions.
- Regarding errata and revisions provided for self-study products, online access may not be applicable to all products. In that case, you will have the option to purchase new media for a nominal fee to cover production, shipping and handling.
- Course retake seats are permitted for the same course that was originally purchased.
- Due to various potential circumstances, IPexpert must reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a course at it's sole discretion. In such an event, the student will choose the option to either reschedule for an alternate course, or to receive a credit in the amount already paid for the affected course's registration. In the event of a credit the full list price will be deducted from the credit amount for any product(s) already shipped. IPexpert is not liable for expenses incurred other than the registration fee paid. Course registration fees are subject to change without notice. Returns, exchanges, and refunds are not permitted for products delivered. It is recommended that you do not schedule your travel accommodations until three weeks prior to the course start date.
Be sure to contact a Training Advisor if you have any questions or concerns prior to your purchase.