Self Paced CCIE Workbooks
The most valuable tools that a candidate will utilise during their CCIE Lab exam preparation path are well-written lab scenarios. CCIE Workbooks with challenging labs that are updated to reflect the current CCIE Lab exam blueprint will build the necessary working knowledge of the protocols and technologies.
For nearly a decade, IPexpert has produced the industry's foremost collection of CCIE Workbooks, specifically designed for self paced learning by CCIE candidates.
A comprehensive portfolio of lab scenarios ensure that clients get the exact training needed to fine tune preparation with the following CCIE track workbooks -
- CCIE Routing & Switching Workbooks come in 3 separate workbooks designed to assist clients with CCIE (R&S) 4.0 lab preparation. The topics, technologies and protocols those are currently included in Workbook vol 1 are General lab set up, Quad Catalyst, Layer 2 Tunneling, Frame Relay, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, GRE, BGP, ACLs And Filters, Router Security, QoS, Multicast, MPLS, VPN, Cisco IOS Firewalls, amongst other topics. Workbook 2 & Workbook 3 consists of challenging R&S mock Lab Scenarios.
- CCIE Voice Workbooks come in 2 separate workbooks designed to assist clients with CCIE Voice lab preparation. Workbook Vol 1 consist of variants of topics including Implementing & Troubleshooting of Campus Infrastructure and Services, CUCM Endpoints, CUCME Endpoints, Voice Gateways, Call Routing Policies, High Availability Features, Media Resources, Supplementary Services, Other CUCM Voice Applications, QoS and CAC, Messaging, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express & Cisco Unified Presence. Workbook 2 consists of challenging CCIE Voice mock lab scenarios.
- CCIE Wireless Workbooks come in 2 separate workbooks. The topics covered in Workbook Vol 1 consist of Frame relay, ATM, Catalyst Switch, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, MBGP, MPLS, Multicast, Security, QoS, L2 VPNs, MBGP, CSC, CAR, Traffic Classification/Policing, Advanced Routing, amongst other topics . Workbook 2 consists of challenging Lab covering all or a large majority of the topics seen on the current CCIE Service Provider Lab blueprint.
- CCIE Security Workbooks come in 2 separate workbooks to assist clients with Lab preparation. Workbook Vol 1 contains variants of topics including Configuring & Troubleshooting secure networks using ASA Firewalls, IOS Firewalls, VPN Solutions, Identity management, IPS, Advanced security, control plane security, network attack mitigation. Workbook 2 consists of challenging CCIE Security mock lab scenarios all including OEQs/Core Knowledge, Troubleshooting and the configuration section.
- CCIE Service Provider v3 Workbook This E-Work Book(Locklizard Secured PDF File) is the most current, relevant, comprehensive and up-to-date work book for CCIE Service Provider lab preparation in the world today. It is authored by Narbik Kocharians a Triple CCIE with over 32 years of IT experience. and Paul Negron, a specialist in the Service Provider arena for over 12 years.
- CCIE Data Center Workbook and detailed solution guide cover all the CCIE Data Center topics one must master in order to pass the CCIE Data Center Lab. The topics covered in the Workbook consist of L2 Infrastructure, L3 Infrastructure and Extension, High Availability, Storage Networking, Storage Networking Extension, Management Features, Security Features, and more.
Select your track to learn about the Self-Paced CCIE Workbooks